marți, 9 martie 2010

Happiness is not a myth

             By nature we are all born to live a happy life on Earth and to enjoy it.Every passing day I can witness how a child helps his grandmother ,how a couple of lovers say each other “I love you”, and how a mother swings her child in her arms.From my point of view ,happiness is a feeling that makes you cry and laugh in the same time.It represents a bridge that connects people’s hearts and makes them feel the Beauty,Joy and Grace of their lives.I feel myself happy because I am alive,I can help someone,and I am surrounded by the dearest persons whom I love and respect.These things represent the water I drink and the food I eat to fortify my soul.
  I often find myself thinking if I am really happy and what makes me feel so.In those moments a cloud of truth falls over me and I comprehend the sense of my life.Yes,I am happy,because I am endowed with the manifold blessings that lie in sight,hearing and speaking.I have the ability to breathe the air,to admire the splendour of a sunset ,a starry sky giving me the tenderness of the moon,a rain washing my body,and a bird singing in the forest.Someone said
“Happiness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see”,this thought made me realize that every person lives this feeling in his own way.In my case,I feel echoes of purity and happiness reverberate in my heart when I stay in church ,I listen to the wise words that priest says,and when I am surrounded by holy icons and candles.
  As far as I know,everything has a beginning.The alphabet begins with the A.B,C.The numbers with one,two,three and my happiness begins with a flower .Someone gave me a gentle and kind violet,because it was too weak it began to fade.My family was sure that the flower would die ,but I had believed in it,in its power.I put my violet on the window from my room and I began to take care of it.In such a way we became best friends and I shared with it all my secrets,I sang it my favourite songs and I have felt that it was listening to me.I have believed that my violet had an angel that carried its blueprint.My love,care and soul’s warmth strengthed it and in two weeks it has blossomed.When I saw the velvet texture of its violet petals my heart was beating at the speed of light and I was really happy.A flower gave colour to my life.
  Helen Keller said “Man is the artificer of his own happiness”,these words have taught me that I won’t be happy without the persons who left footprints in my heart.The things that every day my family ,my friends accept me as I am,value me and love me with my good and bad parts represent the warmth ,which makes us closer and happier.The smiles from their faces,the lovely words that we say each other change my day in a great one.
  To crown it all,happiness is just a mirror and what you see out there you must first see inside of you.So,I asked God for a flower and he gave me a garden,I asked him for a drop of water and he gave me an ocean, and I asked God for the possibility to be alive,to give a hand to a being and to be near the dearest persons,and he gave me happiness.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails