marți, 9 martie 2010

For you, my dear lark

For you, my dear lark

I'm standing on a bridge,I'am feeling in the darkHow our friendship flies on the wings of a lark.
Like a beautiful sound I hear it in my mind
You and me forever ,a dream sweet and kind.

I can't forget the moments when we were together
You are my best friend and you will be forever.
Your deeds left footsteps in my heart
I will always be grateful for your good advice.

I wish I could say how much you meant for me
I tried to show it through my big lie.
We were like two angels in the colourful sky
You were near me when I wanted to cry.

Wherever you are,wherever you go
Remember me 'cause I love you so.
For all my life I'll keep you locked in my heart
And I promise you I won't forget you are my friend.






Un comentariu:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails